Weekly Sabbath / Shabbat
‘Six days shall work be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, a holy convocation. You shall do no work on it; it is the Sabbath of the LORD in all your dwellings.Leviticus 23:3
We gather every Shabbat at 10:30 am, at Dogwood Tabernacle. Click here for directions to Dogwood Tabernacle.
The general idea for the day looks as follows, but is flexible and ultimately lead by His Spirit:
- 10:30 am – 12:00 pm: Scripture Reading (Hebrew & English)
- 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm: Praise & Worship and Prayer
- 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm: Teaching
- 3:00 pm – Oneg Shabbat (“Joy of Sabbath”): Potluck Meal and Fellowship
- Sometimes this is followed by more prayer, dancing, a class, etc..
- Sundown: A bit of Praise & Worship and Closing of Shabbat
- After Sundown: The evening is filled with more fellowship.
What to bring?
- Food to share for the potluck meal. If you have any questions or concerns related to the food, please call Michael (417) 543-9330 or Diane Peebles at (417) 543-9455.